- Date of Examination: Sunday, 03 February, 2019 Reporting Time: 9:30 am
- Test commence from 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- The last date for submitting complete registration form is 1 February, 2019 before 2:00 pm.
Result declaration date will be 8 February, 2019 by 3:00 pm
All the students (except Mahi International School students) who are studying in classes II to X in session 2018-19, from any recognized board.
Syllabus will be based on previous and current class curriculum of Science/EVS, Mathematics, SST and English with few questions based on General Aptitude, Awareness, Reasoning and the current happenings across the globe.
Candidate has to bring his/her school identity card or photocopy of school half yearly report card of session 2018-19 along with his/her own stationary (blue/black pen) on the day of test.
- Written Exam duration will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Types of Question: MCQ type
- Number of Questions: 60 (for Class II to IV),
80 (for Class V to X)
Maximum Marks: 60 (for Class II to IV), 80 (for Class V to X)
- Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect choice.